Occasional Visitor

Battery Failure

I too have experienced warranty problems with a 2 year old AAA battery.  I have had to have over 10 jumps, because the battery will not hold a charge.  When I call for battery assistance, they test the battery and tell me that Ford has a problem with their Town Cars that drain the battery, unless used every day.  Although the alternator and wiring is good, I have had so much hastle with AAA to replace the battery under warranty.  AAA service tells me that I should buy a trickle charger for the vehicle and then offer me a purchase of a charger!  I have worked as a mechanic for over 40 years and am feeling that the AAA warranty has so many loopholes that a person, like myself, will just go out and replace it with a SEARS battery.  So much for AAA batteries.  I am personally recommending that NOBODY buy a AAA battery because they are a bunch of cheats.  NEVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE OR RECOMMEND the AAA Battery Service or an AAA battery for any vehicle.  I can't believe that I have to resort to a blog message to let AAA know that they are providing a very uncreditable product and should get out of the battery business!  I would sue AAA, but my time is more valuable than a $150 battery.  I just thought I would let the public know that AAA's battery business does not provide what you think you are getting in a battery.  I've never had such issues with any batteries in any of my other vehicles!

AAA
To ensure you receive the best service,
please enter your ZIP code: