- AAA Community
- On The Road
- Car Care
- Auto News
- Automotive Questions
- Road Trips
- Travel Ideas
- Travel Questions
- Planning and Recommendations
- Florida Trip Ideas
- Europe Trip Ideas
- Alaska Trip Ideas
- Diamond Spotlight
- Caribbean Trip Ideas
- Mediterranean Sea Trip Ideas
- Life Matters
- Life Matters Questions
- Member Stories
- Travel Insurance
- Local Happenings
- North Dakota
- Other Areas
- Our Current Sweepstakes
- Previous/Expired Contests
- List of Winners
- Suggestion Box
- Posting directions for Suggestion Box
- Member Ideas
Now’s the time to prepare your car for the rigors of winter driving. Stay ahead of the weather with these tips—they may surprise you.Read more...
It means one of your tires has dropped 25% below its optimal air pressure, potentially tripling your crash risk.Read more...
The lead-acid battery was invented 150 years ago, and the one in your car still follows the same principles. But how does it work—and why does it inevitably die?Read more...
You can’t put a price on peace of mind, especially when it comes to preventing your car from breaking down on the road, but AAA Members can get that peace of mind for free at a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility.Read more...
Regular vehicle checkups can reveal hidden problems before they become serious. Here are some things that require routine maintenance that you shouldn’t ignore.Read more...
Advanced driver assistance systems are great, but what happens if drivers rely too heavily on automation? AAA’s test-track simulations found surprising results.
If you passed on a hybrid vehicle, but you're still looking for a "greener" option, automatic stop-start technology may be the answer. The engine shuts off at stops to conserve fuel and reduce emissions. Sounds odd, but it works.Read more...
Your car usually tells you when something is wrong—if you pay attention. Steer clear of costly repair bills by acting on these warning signs.Read more...
Exciting new options in vehicle safety technology are flooding the marketplace. But how will they affect what you pay for insurance?Read more...
Since June 2009, I have been posting blogs and answering questions for AAA Members, addressing their automotive concerns. During that time I have received countless emails and letters from members expressing their appreciation for the advice I have given or the topics I have addressed. To me, this is what my job is all about—helping people!Read more...
For many automotive replacement parts, the degree of improvement over the years has increased in leaps and bounds. Years ago, when a car came into the shop for a squeaking fan belt it was pretty routine to replace the belt and the noise was gone. With the advances in overall design and the formulation of the products that make up today’s drive belts, those belts are lasting longer and squeaking less.Read more...
Market research tells us that the majority of people who join AAA do so for our flagship product: Emergency Road Service. This segment of AAA’s business is designed to help stranded motorists in their hour of need, whether towing them to a place of repair or fixing the problem and getting them “On the Go.”Read more...
With Emergency Road Service as our flagship automotive product, we have the privilege of helping hundreds of thousands of stranded members every year. Many of those members call AAA because of a flat tire, and of those calls, it is staggering to see the number of members’ vehicles that either have a spare that is unusable or, in many cases, not there at all.Read more...
e Parallel Parking
- VIDEO: Is Your Car Winter Ready?
- Do You Know What This Warning Light Means?
- Finding the Safest Car
- Your Car’s Battery Revealed
- Technology Can Reduce Rear-End Collisions
- VIDEO: Are Your Headlights Bright Enough?
- How You Should Take Action When You Get A Recall N...
- VIDEO: How to Save on Fuel for Your Car
- The Value of a 24-Point Vehicle Inspection
- KarKnut on: Do You Know What This Warning Light Means?
- TerJ on: VIDEO: Are Your Headlights Bright Enough?
- triprock1941 on: VIDEO: How to Save on Fuel for Your Car
- AAATim on: The Value of a 24-Point Vehicle Inspection
- DaveT123 on: 5 Reasons to Get Regular Checkups for Your Car
- RayfromAAA on: Rear-View Cameras Can Save Lives
- Wlee on: VIDEO: Driving During Snowy Season
- DavidM on: 6 Steps to Better Gas Mileage
- NatefromAAA on: A New Era Begins
- AdamJerryKing on: Auto Insurance: Tech Matters