Occasional Visitor
Cherrie

Going Places

[ Edited ]

My husband and I have been members of AAA since 1982.  We've recently seen an issue of Going Places and was told they receive them monthly?  What's up?  We have never received Going Places at all.

Jim and Audrey Schneider

Trusted Contributor
Adrienne

I’m so sorry that you have not been receiving your Going...

I’m so sorry that you have not been receiving your Going Places magazine. I accessed your account and for some reason the option was set indicating that you did not wish to receive the magazine. I have corrected the problem and you should start receiving your magazine again with the Sept/Oct 2011 issue. In the meantime, I will mail you all 2011's magazines. If you would like to receive any past issues, please don’t hesitate to let me know and I’ll be happy to forward.

I apologize for the error. Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention! Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you have any further questions.

-Adrienne :smileyhappy:

Occasional Visitor
Cherrie

Thank you for your help . . . looking forward to Going Pl...

Thank you for your help . . . looking forward to Going Places.

Audrey L. Schneider

Advisor
Ixliam

I have not recevied any of these magazines either, not su...

I have not recevied any of these magazines either, not sure why. Could you check my account as well ?

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor
Adrienne

Good morning,   I have changed your account preferences,...

Good morning,

I have changed your account preferences, so you will begin receiving Going Places magazine. In the meantime, I'm sending you the last year of magazines. Keep an eye out in the mail!

-Adrienne :smileyhappy:

Advisor
Ixliam

Thank you so much. I would suggest somewhere that we can...

Thank you so much. I would suggest somewhere that we can see that setting in our member preferences online, might help in cases like this.
Trusted Contributor
Adrienne

That's a great idea! And you actually can form AAA.com! C...

[ Edited ]

That's a great idea! And you actually can from AAA.com! Click here to go to your "My Account" page. It makes it easy to manage your membership. Once you are logged in, click "Subscribe/Unsubscribe" and you can manage how we communicate with you.

-Adrienne