Occasional Visitor

Did not receive $50 restaurant coupon as promished.

I was promished a $50 restaurant coupon for joining AAA but I never received it. I'm not happy about that.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning,   Could you provide some details as to who/...

[ Edited ]

Good morning,

Could you provide some details as to who/where this gift certificate was promised and I can try to get this issue sorted out. I'll email you to discuss.

-Adrienne Smiley Happy

Occasional Visitor

$50 "Restaurant/Dining" offer

Count yourself lucky. If you got the "coupon" then you'd realize just how disappointing it is:

1 - The restaurant/dining offers appear to be a majority of the same goofy coupons for Burger King and CiCi's Pizza that's in the advertisements/junk mail I receive every week.

2 - Other "coupons" charge your $50 "balance" for inefficient value.  For example: the Buy 1 Get 1 Sonic Quarter Pound Coney Dog "coupon" costs $5 for a $3.49 hot dog.

3 - The "coupons" must be printed out for redemption which is REAL handy when traveling with your $400 HP8340 color printer that weighs 32 pounds.  Is this 1998? Why can't a barcode scanner on my smart phone be used?

It's not a value, it's not convenient, and it's not the "$50 dining card" it is advertised to be. It is a shame – shame on you, AAA.

Occasional Visitor

$50 dining dollar card

tommywills wrote:

I was promished a $50 restaurant coupon for joining AAA but I never received it. I'm not happy about that.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I too was promised a $50 restaurant Dining Dollars and di...

I too was promised a $50 restaurant Dining Dollars and did not receive it. I was told to wait for an email which I still have not received. It's been years since I've done Triple A and I hope I won't regret it.
AAA
To ensure you receive the best service,
please enter your ZIP code: