Trusted Contributor
Adrienne

Target Savings

[ Edited ]

I just saved 10% at Target.com...I had no idea AAA offered that! I'll definitely look into other discounts offered. Does anyone have any favorites?

Advisor
DavidM

Re: Target Savings

The money I save with my AAA discount buying my kids shoes at Payless ShoeSource easily pays for my membership every year. I think it's a 10% discount on regular price items, but they have special AAA coupons throughout the year that save me even more!

Trusted Contributor
Adrienne

Really? I had no idea. My neighbor said AAA members can receive a free Bloomin' Onion at Outback Steakhouses in Florida. My daughters love those, I'll have to check it out, and Payless too! Thanks!

Occasional Advisor
Sunny

The Outback deal is great - I got Outback carry out when it was pouring rain 2 weeks back. Busy day, crying baby - so did not want to cook. They server guy told me that the AAA offer works on call in and online order too. Can't beat a free bloomin' onion! A week later I got a buy on get one free Outback coupon in the mail. Sounds like another cooking-free-night to me :smileyvery-happy:

Occasional Visitor
Rdsubjec2Fludin

The Dell discount saved me on a digital camera.  They had the lowest price on the web and I got another 6% off.  It totally pays to surf and know about your AAA discounts.

Occasional Advisor
seagirljan

I enjoy using my aaa card as well.  I have used it at man...

I enjoy using my aaa card as well.  I have used it at many hotels in the past and just learned I can get a 10% discount at my local auto Chrysler dealer which I could have been using for auto repairs and also their labor costs for the same discount!  Also there are other local body shops it can be used at- just check out the "discounts" for automotive when you got to the aaa website and it will give you the ones for your area.  Many restaurants take it as well and I have used it for ordering flowers/gifts online.

Occasional Advisor
scarlet38

outback

Good to know.. I guess if you don't ask .. you won't know.. good info

Scarlet

Advisor
psplato

Target discount

Thanks for letting me know about the Target discount!

Occasional Visitor
Trish

Wow!

You learn something new every day!

myking316

discounts

I had no idea about Target and Payless with AAA discounts.  Thanks for the info!!!