0 Kudos

AAA Internet Service Bad Experience

by on ‎12-30-2013 09:43 AM

In 2013 we booked a room at Holiday Inn Express.  Upon checkout they said it was booked thru Expedia, I said no, it was book on aaa.  They refused to give me a room receipt.  Why?  Because they charged $50 for incidentals on our charge card.  I was furious, our agent never heard of that.  They FINALLY took the charge off.

Today, Dec. 30th.  Another on-line problem.  I paid our Membership fee on 11/25/13 for my husband only, took my name off the membership..  I went on-line to check room rates yesterday and it said we did not have an account.  I called and was told our membership number changed.  Why didn't my husband get a new card?????  

I personally don't think you should book, pay or do anything but view stuff on the website.

Comments
by KathyW
on ‎04-16-2014 09:04 AM

I too had multiple problems and received no credit for purchases for  airline   Macys  Target  etc etc on this bogus offer to get points and dollars toward the next yrs membership..     I have mentioned this in the AAA store ,,  She told me to come into the store to purchase  and get credit or she would not have a job.  So there you have it  the AAA stores have somehow blocked any outside purchased items from getting credit

by Community Manager
on ‎04-16-2014 09:16 AM

Hi, KathyW,

I'm not sure I completely understand. AAA Dollars are earned via the AAA.com Online Mall. Macy's and Walmart are current partners (Target is not). As long as you visit our partners via this link (AAA.com) first, you will receive your credit. You can view your balance anytime in the My Account section of AAA.com.

Currently, you cannot earn AAA Dollars on airline ticket purchases--but when you use AAA.com you do receive the most competitive rate available. If you should prefer not to book online, our agents in our branch offices and call centers will be happy to assist you.

We are not, and never have been, affiliated with Expedia.

Stephen

by ROBROOKE2013
on ‎10-11-2014 02:42 AM

WOW! What a night, I leave my place around 9:30pm to go to the store, I start my truck, back out put it in drive and it dies going down the hill. I coast it to the end of calla thinking it would start and guess what it wouldn't start. its pitch black out and my truck is black, me and my cousin look at it and it wont start, by then its 10:00pm so I call AAA and they say Coles wrecker will be there in 1hr, 1hr later I get a call from AAA sayin Coles cant make it so moneymakers will be there in 1.5hrs then 1hr later I'm pissed and they say cedar bluff will be there in 30min...so a total of 4 hours later chestnut comes I get home at 2:10am. DONT GET AAA WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!

Announcements

Do you have an idea for new or better products and services? How can we serve you better? You’ve come to the right place! Here's what you can do:

>Read first to see what’s already been posted. If there’s a similar idea, you can discuss it to enhance it and vote it up!

>Share your ideas. Got an idea? We want to hear it no matter how big, small or wild it may be. Why keep it to yourself?

>Vote for ideas. See an idea you like? Give kudos for it by clicking on the UP ARROW icon. Email your friends to give it kudos. These ideas bubble up to the top. Which do you like best?

Let’s keep the conversation going! We will be providing challenges to brainstorm, while monitoring popular ideas and actionable suggestions AAA Community member come up with. Come back often to see new ideas and changes to the Suggestion Box as this features grows. Let's make something happen.

AAA
To ensure you receive the best service,
please enter your ZIP code: