Keychain FOB

by on ‎10-11-2010 04:51 PM

It would great if AAA offered one of those little keychain "FOB"s that a lot of companies offer. I find it a hassle to dig in my wallet whenever I need to get out my card to show a hotel or retailer...

Great idea! I know I have many of those mini keytags myself.
Comments
by Swimmy10
on ‎10-22-2010 08:52 AM

I love this idea!  I have a couple on my keychain now.

by ivywroe
on ‎11-11-2010 11:54 AM

I think that would be a grand idea!

Ivy Wroe

by
on ‎11-15-2010 10:27 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Great idea! I know I have many of those mini keytags myself.
by tanasue44
on ‎12-20-2010 05:16 PM

I just read in the paper that those "key fobs" you get from retailers can be dangerous if someone gets hold of your keys. Apparently if you use one your name may appear on the sales slip. Your address can then be found in the phone book or Internet and they have keys to your home and car, etc. They recommend you not put those things on your key chain.

by JulioS
on ‎01-12-2011 06:02 AM

I love the FOB idea, but I now have a new trick. No matter where I am, I just show them my AAA card and ask if they have a discount. I'm always amazed at how many places offer some kind of discount for members. It doesn't hurt and I've saved at some stores that I didn't even realized offered membership discounts. My favorite store is Payless. I stopped in to buy some shoes, socks and other stuff...showed them my card and they took off 10%. I was happy...and surprised!

by 2000ford
on ‎05-18-2012 04:27 PM

key fob be great as long its not gold, i hate the new gold and black membership card, it look like my medicaid and library card.

by Hg80
on ‎12-22-2012 07:36 AM

I don't understand.  Why is this not standard from club to club?  AAA Texas has these.

Announcements

Do you have an idea for new or better products and services? How can we serve you better? You’ve come to the right place! Here's what you can do:

>Read first to see what’s already been posted. If there’s a similar idea, you can discuss it to enhance it and vote it up!

>Share your ideas. Got an idea? We want to hear it no matter how big, small or wild it may be. Why keep it to yourself?

>Vote for ideas. See an idea you like? Give kudos for it by clicking on the UP ARROW icon. Email your friends to give it kudos. These ideas bubble up to the top. Which do you like best?

Let’s keep the conversation going! We will be providing challenges to brainstorm, while monitoring popular ideas and actionable suggestions AAA Community member come up with. Come back often to see new ideas and changes to the Suggestion Box as this features grows. Let's make something happen.

AAA
To ensure you receive the best service,
please enter your ZIP code: