Longer hours?

by Community Manager on ‎10-05-2010 04:46 PM

I cannot make it to the AAA office during the workday.  How come AAA can’t be open on weekends or for a few evening hours during the workweek?  Sometimes my family doesn’t decide to go to the movies or an Orlando theme park until we’re having dinner Friday evening, and we can’t get our discount because you’re closed!

Good suggestion! Hey AAA Members what do you think? If you think this idea or any of the ideas suggested are good ideas please vote by clicking on the UP ARROW. Remember your votes count!
Comments
by
on ‎10-22-2010 09:15 AM

I totally agree, Stephen! Even a few hours on Saturday mornings would be a huge help!

by
on ‎11-15-2010 10:36 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Good suggestion! Hey AAA Members what do you think? If you think this idea or any of the ideas suggested are good ideas please vote by clicking on the UP ARROW. Remember your votes count!
by sfyamahagirl
on ‎07-08-2013 11:23 PM

Pick up a few spares at the office for times when trips arent planned,nobody wants to work weekends! Or chk online,really.

by boroboy135
on ‎09-08-2013 11:54 AM

Yes, my family members who have had AAA for a number of years did not renew for this reason. They all work Monday to Friday and cannot get to the office on a weekday. They joined Allstate Insurance program which handles all their needs in case of breakdown or lockout at a much more reasonable cost.

Seems to me that AAA as a service organization should be catering more to their customers needs than to their own. I often forget they are closed weekends and on several occasions have gone to the local office to see what their Travel Agency could do for me only to find them closed.

At the very least they could open from 9-12 noon on Saturdays.

by simplish
on ‎01-21-2014 01:24 PM

9-12 on Saturdays is good enough for most people, I'm sure.

Announcements

Do you have an idea for new or better products and services? How can we serve you better? You’ve come to the right place! Here's what you can do:

>Read first to see what’s already been posted. If there’s a similar idea, you can discuss it to enhance it and vote it up!

>Share your ideas. Got an idea? We want to hear it no matter how big, small or wild it may be. Why keep it to yourself?

>Vote for ideas. See an idea you like? Give kudos for it by clicking on the UP ARROW icon. Email your friends to give it kudos. These ideas bubble up to the top. Which do you like best?

Let’s keep the conversation going! We will be providing challenges to brainstorm, while monitoring popular ideas and actionable suggestions AAA Community member come up with. Come back often to see new ideas and changes to the Suggestion Box as this features grows. Let's make something happen.

AAA
To ensure you receive the best service,
please enter your ZIP code: