Online store for the Dollars Rewards Program

by on ‎11-04-2010 10:48 AM

I just learned about earning rewards when I shop online via AAA.com. Looking through all the online stores you offer, I found a bunch I shop at, but I'd love it if you could add a couple of learning/science partners for the holidays? Two of my favorites are Nat'l Geographics... shop.nationalgeographic.com. They have really cool stuff...and another one for science is discoverystore.com.  I always end up buy a bunch of stuff for family members that has a learning angle to it...getting some AAA Dollar Rewards for doing it would be cool!

Comments
by
‎11-09-2010 01:01 PM - edited ‎11-29-2010 01:15 PM

I agree!  There are lots of others I shop at for my kids, too!  One is called the Museum Store and my other favorite is Mind Ware.

by
on ‎11-10-2010 12:51 PM

Great suggestions! I'm passing your ideas for sites along to our AAA Dollars team to look into adding them to our line-up. For those that may not have heard about our new program, you can earn Dollars simply by shopping online at your favorite stores via AAA.com. We already have a few dozen great retailers like BestBuy.com, iTunes and Walmart.com.

by
on ‎11-15-2010 10:25 AM
Status changed to: Under Consideration

by
on ‎12-21-2010 04:15 AM

I would like to see newegg.com, apple.com, and macmall.com added to the list of online stores for the AAA.com dollars rewards program. 

Announcements

Do you have an idea for new or better products and services? How can we serve you better? You’ve come to the right place! Here's what you can do:

>Read first to see what’s already been posted. If there’s a similar idea, you can discuss it to enhance it and vote it up!

>Share your ideas. Got an idea? We want to hear it no matter how big, small or wild it may be. Why keep it to yourself?

>Vote for ideas. See an idea you like? Give kudos for it by clicking on the UP ARROW icon. Email your friends to give it kudos. These ideas bubble up to the top. Which do you like best?

Let’s keep the conversation going! We will be providing challenges to brainstorm, while monitoring popular ideas and actionable suggestions AAA Community member come up with. Come back often to see new ideas and changes to the Suggestion Box as this features grows. Let's make something happen.

AAA
To ensure you receive the best service,
please enter your ZIP code: