cbyrd

Out of Gas hang tag

by cbyrd on ‎01-12-2012 09:30 AM

I would love it if AAA created a hang tag that I could keep in my car to remind me to get gas. I usually realize that I'm almost out of gas when I'm heading home from work and plan to get it the next morning. Currently, I just keep a piece of paper in my car that says "get gas" and I put this on my car seat so I won't miss it when I get in the car in the morning. But, wouldn't it be great if AAA made a hang tag that I could hang on my steering wheel that said "Get Gas" and had the Emergency Roadside Assistance phone number and a place where I could write in my Member #.  Oh, I could also put my personal emergency contact numbers on there too.

I really don't like the feeling that I'm almost out of gas and I think this would be a great help!
Thank you, Cbyrd 

Thanks, Cbyrd, I'll pass it along!
Comments
by Community Manager on ‎01-12-2012 11:26 AM
Status changed to: Acknowledged
Thanks, Cbyrd, I'll pass it along!
Announcements

Do you have an idea for new or better products and services? How can we serve you better? You’ve come to the right place! Here's what you can do:

>Read first to see what’s already been posted. If there’s a similar idea, you can discuss it to enhance it and vote it up!

>Share your ideas. Got an idea? We want to hear it no matter how big, small or wild it may be. Why keep it to yourself?

>Vote for ideas. See an idea you like? Give kudos for it by clicking on the UP ARROW icon. Email your friends to give it kudos. These ideas bubble up to the top. Which do you like best?

Let’s keep the conversation going! We will be providing challenges to brainstorm, while monitoring popular ideas and actionable suggestions AAA Community member come up with. Come back often to see new ideas and changes to the Suggestion Box as this features grows. Let's make something happen.