Occasional Visitor

holiday memories

I am a single mother and have always tried to teach my 16 yr old son the real meaning of Christmas. On Christmas morning we open a few gifts and then head to the homeless shelter to serve them Christmas lunch... I think that this lets my son see the real meaning for Christmas is love and kindness not the presents under the tree... and the thing that makes me smile the most is that he actually looks forward to doing it... thank you and Merry Christmas!!!

Holiday Memories

Christmas in Upstate New York, 2010. 

One of the most breathtaking experiences I've ever had with my family. We stayed at a family friends house up in White Plains, New York and traveled all over the area. We explored the city, hiked the mountains, and watched the snow fall. The most glorious moment was here though, a small park that only few people occupied at the moment. A walk through the area led us straight to this magnificent waterfall. I felt as though I was in a storybook; in awe of how such beauty can exist! 

Regular Visitor

Memorable Christmas

About three years ago, my son, a Marine, was able to come home on leave at Christmas for 10 days after returning from his deployment to Afghanistan. We went to Disney World's Cirque du Solei and had a wonderful dinner at Fogo De Chao restaurant in Orlando, Florida. We enjoyed having that Christmas with him since it was the only one he got to spend with loved ones in the 5 years he was an active duty Marine.

Occasional Advisor

Christmas at WDW Magic Kingdom

Christmas holiday at WDW Magic Kingdom with my family and seeing Cinderella's castle in holiday lights!

Super Advisor

AAA Holiday Memories Contest

Oh well, it would have to be Disney World of course. We have been going to the Very Merry Christmas Party ever since it started. It is so much fun to see decoration everywhere you look. You just need to stop and look at all the detail that is put into it. They out do themselves each year. It's a great memory!

Occasional Advisor

Favorite memory

My favorite memory is the smile on my children and grandchildren doing something they always wanted to do do for the first time, ride a bike, see Santa, and meeting Mickey and Minnie, the Grinch. Nothing is more important than the innocence of childhood.

Occasional Visitor

My birthday is on Christmas so it is extra special. I use...

My birthday is on Christmas so it is extra special. I used to have a Christmas tree in every room when the kids were little. Now I just enjoy being with them and having the ones I love around me..... And not cooking because it's my birthday!
Advisor

AAA Holiday Memories

I have wonderful holiday memories each year we spend the holidays in Walt Disney World with the children.

Occasional Visitor

Holiday Memories

We love to make and eat gingerbread cookies!

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Winners List

Please post the winners list

AAA
To ensure you receive the best service,
please enter your ZIP code: