Lithium Technologies

AAA Master Builder LEGO Contest

[ Edited ]

Show off your Lego Master skills!

Submit a photo of your best LEGO creation.

One winner will be selected as the winner of 10 One day Legoland Florida admissions, 10 AMC Movie Tickets, 10 and AMC Popcorn Vouchers. Prize total value is $955.00. 

Limit one entry per person. No facsimiles allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.

To enter, click "reply" and upload your image!

Or you can mail entries to: AAA Master Builder LEGO Contest, 1515 N. Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607 .Mail submissions require name, address, telephone number, email address (if applicable) and AAA membership number (if applicable).  See all the official Rules in the attached *.pdf. 

Super Advisor

Entry

Logan with his favorite Lego stuff

Occasional Advisor

Hey, it's a random drawing

Went to my profile page to attempt to upload image. Didn't see where or how I could do it. I'll try pasting one in.

Frequent Visitor

I would love to win to take may grandchildren on a great trip to LEGOLAND

Occasional Visitor

koby is 6

Frequent Visitor

Enzo and his amazing Eagle!

Here is my 4 year old son Enzo that is very proud of his eagle that he built!!

Established Member

AAA Master Lego Builder Contest

AAA Lego Builder Contest Sweepstakes,

We, Davis Family would LOVE to read that we are winners of this amazing  LEGO contest. Our 6 yr old grandson, RICTOR DAVIS has made several lego models. This photo doesn't do justice of his talent of making LEGO  a more recent model he made.

Regular Visitor

My son and I made this together- here is the picture- he really is a master builder!

Occasional Visitor

I want to win

I want to go to go to legoland

Occasional Visitor

Legoland Prize Entry

We love building legos with our grandchildren. 

These are our double decker couches from The Lego Movie.http://Lego entry.jpg

Occasional Visitor

Master Lego Builder

Shane's grand creation!

Frequent Visitor

Time traveling machine

My 9 year old son Kevin Williams build a time traveling machine in an airport. The time traveling machine is for super heros to travel back an forth to help with missions. They travel by helicopter to the airport then enter the time machine and travel in time to where other super hero's need their assistance. Currently in the time machine is batman if you look really close in the picture.

Occasional Visitor

Would love to win!

Our boy is 3 and loves to build towers and knock them over.  Love spending family time together.

Occasional Visitor

Lego Obsession!

[ Edited ]

My son Jude is 5 years old. He LOVES Lego and for Christmas recieved his first set of "big kid" legos (no more duplo.) He is extrememly creative and does everything by himself. He loved the movie and said he was a master builder. We went to the Lego store at Disney and he was so disappointed when he couldn't get wheels, doors and windows in open stock anymore. He wants to make a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Lego himself. Again, he's 5 years old. 

Occasional Visitor

lego contest entry

My entry is a custom designed lego bathroom.  It has every possible detail and feature you could imagine for a nice bathroom in a nice home. Details range from valves under the toilet, to pictures and designs on the walls, to robes in the closet, to a plugged in hair dryer and plugged in night light, to a coffee maker and tv and radio, to cleaners under the sink, and even to other random toiletries throughout.  One picture doesn't do it complete justice, but its the best angle possible I think.  The ceiling is on the right with a fan, light, and vent.

Hope I win. Smiley Happy

http://oi58.tinypic.com/k1yvew.jpg

Occasional Visitor

My son's Liam's creation using miscellaneous pieces he ha...

My son's Liam's creation using miscellaneous pieces he has of hero factory Lego parts.
Frequent Visitor

Lego project for Pasco County Science Fair

My son's Pasco County Science Fair project involved constructing LEGO towers and then displacing the base to simulate the effect of an earthquake. His hyposthesis was that the taller the building, the wider the base needed to be in order for the tower to remain intact. As you can see, he proved the hyothesis, but also learned that if you stabilize the tower a little better, you can reinforce the stability of  a taller tower on a narrow base. LEGOs and Science - what a great combination!

Occasional Visitor

I love this!!!

Occasional Visitor

Legoland

Woman LOL

Frequent Advisor

mini jungle

Occasional Visitor

Legoland

My nephew want to go to LEGOLAND!! I want to take him!

Advisor

Lego Master Builder Contest!

My girls just love their Lego Friends!!!  Would so love to win this contest !!  Thank you!

Frequent Advisor

Lego Vacation Sweepsstakes

Would love to win and take my grand kids there

Occasional Visitor

My Grandson Aven Michael, his favorite play time with Meme! "Grandmother" XO

Aven Michael with his Lego creation at 3 1/2 years old!!  Loves building roads, his trucks and Lego toys!!

Frequent Advisor

Light House

This is our future Lego project.

Advisor

My nephew would freak out if he gets to go to Legoland

All he wants for any occassion is Legos!!!

Occasional Visitor

Caleb and his most favorite thing-LEGOS

Caleb holds two of his many creations surrounded by his tubs and tubs of his tons of Legos. 

Occasional Visitor

Chelsea's legos - amazing. Age 6 years old

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Military plane

Hi, My name is Andres, I'm 10 years of age, I'm a lego fan and have a huge collection that I love to build. Every year when my birthday gets closer  and every time that I get good grades in school the only thing that I ask for is lego's. I will love to be one of the winners in this contest!.

Thanks for making this possible,

Andres

AAA
To ensure you receive the best service,
please enter your ZIP code: