Occasional Visitor
mabon1998

What I would do with free gas for a year----------------

I drive 300 miles in 11 days between work, church and errands.

My job of 8+ years has not given the company a raise because of wage freezes. I live 15 miles away from work, 20 miles away from church. All prices for staples have gone up except my pay check.

My family live in North Georgia and I haven't seen them in 5 years since they moved from S Florida.

My mom is 80 years old and I would like to see her before she passes on.

Super Advisor
shealy1

Free Gas giveaway

Drive, drive , drive...

Occasional Visitor
EJN7491

Show her our country!

My wife has never traveled in much of the USA. So we would use the gas to facilitate our travel to the states & sites she has never experienced. Life is short, and we only go around once, so we should live life to the fullest!

NickF wrote:

gas.jpgOne Lucky Person Will Win Free Gas for a Year!

To enter, just tell us what you'd do with all of that free gas! Would you plan a

cross-country roadtrip? Or maybe it's the perfect excuse to take more joyrides.

Whatever you decide, reply with your answer below to enter.

Good Luck! 

*Must be 18 years or older to enter and win. The winner receives a check for $2,168—the average AAA-calculated annual cost of gas. No purchase necessary. Giveaway is limited to FL, GA and TN residents. Winner is responsible for applicable taxes. Winners are chosen at random from all eligible entries. Contest ends August 19, 2013 at 11:59:50 p.m. EST. Entries by mail: AAA Going Places, 1515 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607.

Occasional Visitor
robbi

Free Gas for a year

Make more visits to relatives in Florida - Naples, Brandon, Ocala, Orlando as well as more visits to our daughter in New York.

Also to see my cousin in Tennessee and maybe explore Missouri, Iowa, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Georgia.

Occasional Visitor
tammcpark

Since my commute to work is a 45min. drive to and fro, I'...

Since my commute to work is a 45min. drive to and fro, I'd use part of it for that. And my commute to church on Wednesdays & Sundays are also 45mins. Each to and fro, it would definitely come in handy. Then I could save my regular gas allowance for cross country trips in the US.
Super Advisor
enortept

SEE THE USA

SEE THE USA

Occasional Visitor
rockmyworld

I would take a road trip to visit family.

I would take a road trip to visit family who lives far away.  I would drive all the way from Florida to Ohio to see my mother and brother.  Then on the way back home to Florida, I would stop off in Kentucky for a couple of days to visit my oldest son.  Then as I start to drive south towards home, I would drive over to Virginia to see my sister.  After Virginia, I would stop in Georgia to see my neice and her family and then head back home to sunny Florida.

Occasional Visitor
SteelerFan

Free gas for a year

We just started planning a trip to Yellowstone for next summer. Free gas for the year would allow us to expand our trip to include the Grand Canyon and other wonderful sights in the Midwest.
Occasional Visitor
t0mmyd

Free gas fo a year ....

I'd go fishing every day!!!

Occasional Visitor
hkmouse

I'd take more local trips to places in Florida I haven't...

I'd take more local trips to places in Florida I haven't seen yet.

Advisor
memanancy

Always wanted to go to Key West and check it out.

NickF wrote:

gas.jpgOne Lucky Person Will Win Free Gas for a Year!

To enter, just tell us what you'd do with all of that free gas! Would you plan a

cross-country roadtrip? Or maybe it's the perfect excuse to take more joyrides.

Whatever you decide, reply with your answer below to enter.

Good Luck! 

*Must be 18 years or older to enter and win. The winner receives a check for $2,168—the average AAA-calculated annual cost of gas. No purchase necessary. Giveaway is limited to FL, GA and TN residents. Winner is responsible for applicable taxes. Winners are chosen at random from all eligible entries. Contest ends August 19, 2013 at 11:59:50 p.m. EST. Entries by mail: AAA Going Places, 1515 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607.

Advisor
2paris

Free Gas

Put more miles on my car.

Occasional Visitor
TB593

I would finally be able to visit all of my long distance...

I would finally be able to visit all of my long distance relatives.

Occasional Visitor
gwong1

Free Gas For A Year Giveaway

I would do several things, first let's drive US Route 66, starting in May.  Once we got to California, then drive the PCH and the 101 to Washington State, photographing all the way.  Once we return home plan a third trip up US 1 from Maine to the Florida Keys in the fall, to maximize the color change, from Maine through the south.  If we had gas left over then plan a trip to visit the National Parks, starting in Utah.

Occasional Visitor
ameanderer

Free Gas

I'd drive to Maine and stay there.

Frequent Advisor
kajarrell

Free Gas

We would travel to the West Coast to visit relatives we haven't seen in years!!!

Super Advisor
mwaz47

take more weekend trips

Occasional Visitor
LHessling

I would drive to see all my family members that I haven't...

I would drive to see all my family members that I haven't seen in years. That would also give me the opportunity to see many parts of the country that I haven't visited along the way.
J5
Frequent Visitor
J5

Free gas

Our family has always enjoyed road trips. Now we have a grandson and we would love to take him on adventures all over the country.
Occasional Advisor
poworker43

Free Gas for a Year

I've always wanted to visit the places where our Country began and tour the upper East coast.  I want to see where our Forefathers sacrificed so much for this country and pay homage to their past.  How awesome!!  Thanks for this contest

Frequent Advisor
leoo

Road Trip to Pa..

I would plan a road trip to see my Dad. He lives in Pa.. And will be 84 in October. This would be great way to see him. Thanks T. Porubsky

Established Member
valdosta

I would use the extra money to enjoy life.

Occasional Visitor
BMASH1

! year gas

We would take a lot of trips with our motorhome, probaly to visit family in Idaho and travel route 1 in California.

Occasional Visitor
smclam

Would love to drive to see my family up north. Oh Yeah!!

adunn30 wrote:

I would plan a weekend trip a month, driving somewhere in Florida I've never been like Key West!

adunn30 wrote:

I would plan a weekend trip a month, driving somewhere in Florida I've never been like Key West!

Frequent Visitor
tgarbart

Weekend joy rides

I'd fill up my motorcycle tank every weekend and go on as many joy rides as I could.
Occasional Advisor
dara

Free gas for a year.

I would use this prize to help out my kids when they need me with there kids. Driving back and forth is costly so I don't go very much.
Occasional Visitor
SamMitchell

Free Gas

I'd travel the East Coast visiting friends and family if I was chosen.

Occasional Visitor
rhonahopetavern

Road Trip all summer

I would take my autistic daughter of 9 traveling all over during the summer just to make sure she has a memorable summer

Frequent Advisor
sunnydaze

FREE GAS!!

With a year's supply of free gas, I would DEFINITELY be taking a lot of trips--possibly to Arizona and Boston. 

Occasional Visitor
bigdogsd09

free gas for a year

I am getting ready to retire and I would plan a trip to drive back home to San Diego from Florida.

Occasional Visitor
Enviro-Man

First - I'd conserve!

Less time on the road helps everyone - saves resources, less congestion, less pollution.  But with free gas - what a great opportunity for philanthropy like helping elderly/disabled with trips to the grocery store!  I'll donate the time if you don't the gas!

Occasional Visitor
dferrant

Free gas giveaway

Would love to take some shoret trips exploring our beatiful state of Florida and look out National Parks - here we come!

Occasional Visitor
kproman6543

one year free gas

I can complete my goal of visiting all of Florida's state parks.  High gas prices have limited me to one per year, so I am only up to ten parks, since I relocated in 2003 @ $1.99/gal.

Regular Advisor
bigneilg

Free gas for a year giveaway

I'd explore all around Florida - maybe even down to the Keys!

Occasional Visitor
5sb8

Free gas

I would take my family on trips to the North Carolina mountains more often, making stops everywhere in between.

Occasional Visitor
targonrotts

Free Gas for a Year!

With free gas for a year, my dogs and I would load up Brownie, the old Chevy S-10, and head out to more dog shows throughout the state of Florida and maybe venture into Georgia!

Occasional Visitor
RNJD4949

Free Gas for a Year

I would visit every state in the lower 48.

Super Advisor
mikemc

drive to ashville in the fall to see the colors change

Super Advisor
mikemc

drive to maine and see puffins

Super Advisor
mikemc

family trip to our nations capital

Occasional Visitor
Spraymachine59

Free gas for a year

I would like to win free gas for a year so I can drive through out the country and visit all my family and friends.....
Super Advisor
mikemc

road trip to our nations capitol

Occasional Visitor
rdalegarcia

free gas wahoo

i would travel the country seeing family and friends.  i also would love to see canada.

Occasional Visitor
bryhez

why I would like free gas...

Being a home health nurse I spend alot of time in my car on the go. would be nice knowing I can go see patients and not have to worry about a gas bill!

Occasional Visitor
hillds

Free Gas

I would take a trip to Pennsylvania and Branson, Missouri. 

Frequent Visitor
epd130

Take more road trips and see more of FLA

Occasional Visitor
rsanchezjr

What I Would Do With Free Gas For A Year

Travel up and down the east coast visiting family and friends along the way. Have family or friends in Georgia, North Carolina, Maryland, New Jersey and New York.
Occasional Visitor
Jackandjancey

We would take more mini vacations to destinations all aro...

We would take more mini vacations to destinations all around us within a 4 hour drive.
Established Member
munoz0525

Free Gas

First of all, I would thank God for that blessing and then start planning family trips EVERYWHERE....

Occasional Visitor
snoopyfan6

Free Gas

Family is priceless, but unfortunately, gas is not.  Within the past three years I have met many of my family members, but distance is not on our side.  While I live in Southwest Florida, they live either in Atlanta, Tampa, or farther yet, Northern New Jersey.  I spent 29 years not know these family members and I don't want distance to get in the way of seeing them often.  If I win free gas for a year, I would use it for road trips to see my family a lot more often.  It would certainly make it much easier on my pocket, so just like family, these gift would be an aboslute blessing!