Community Manager
StephenW

Win a Trip to Italy!!

[ Edited ]

Enter to WinWe call it Vacation of a Lifetime. But is Italy your dream vacation? If not, where do you want to go?

Click the image or here to enter our contest.

Special thanks to AAA and Starwood Resorts and Hotels for sponsoring this contest!

Community Manager
StephenW

Dream Vacation? Anyone?   I love ancient things. I want t...

Dream Vacation? Anyone?

I love ancient things. I want to see the ruins in Greece, the pyramids in Egypt, and the Great Wall in China.

msm
Occasional Visitor
msm

My dream vacation.

OMG! Did you have to ask!? ...and yes it has to be Italy.

I would love to visit the city of Venice, Italy. I have always been fascinated with the whole idea of living in this city totally surrounded by water. This rich history has not only sparked my interest in the how and why of its current status, but because of what I have learned of the people I would love to even live there.

I love the soothing effect that water has on the human mind and can imagine that most encounters are of the mildest of nature making it a very tranquil town.

Oh and the romantic evenings and nights of being transported around town on a Gondola is just heavenly and would be divine if my gondoliere was my significant other.

Mikepetril

Tuscany....the best of Italy

[ Edited ]

msm
Occasional Visitor
msm

Beautiful...i love Italy even more. I don't speak or unde...

Beautiful...i love Italy even more. I don't speak or understand Italian, but the music was lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Community Manager
StephenW

Other Contests

If you didn't already know, there are several other contests going on right now. They both end soon. Click the links below to learn how to enter.

1. Catch the Discounts
  2. Disney Celebrations Sweepstakes

And if it's not too much trouble, add a comment to the discussion! Thanks!

P.S. What do you think about the video of Italy?

Occasional Visitor
almaothman

How to enter the competetion for Italy Trip

What should I do to win a trip to italy?

Community Manager
StephenW

The Vacation of a Lifetime contest ended on 12/31/09, and...

The Vacation of a Lifetime contest ended on 12/31/09, and our winner was drawn yesterday. Once the winner has been notified, I'll post a list of winners here in Community.

I'm not aware of any other Italy contests, but I do post other Sweepstakes from time to time here. Good luck!

Occasional Visitor
TonyG

No winners have been posted

Hi Stephen,

There still haven't been any winners posted to the website.  Can I assume that the winners haven't been contacted yet?  The website says that the winners would be posted by 1/30/10.

Thanks,

Tony

Occasional Visitor
smcummins

vacation of a lifetime contest

Still no winners posted-we still have a chance! Waiting for the phone to ring! LOL

Community Manager
StephenW

The Winner is...

Hi, all, thanks for your patience!

The winner of the Starwood Vacation of a Lifetime: A Tour of Italy is....Ross Kramer of Deland, FL.

Congratulations, Ross! Be sure to upload lots of photos and tell us all about your trip!

Occasional Visitor
Robbie

Italy - Vacation of a Lifetime Sweepstakes

I entered this contest almost every day for over a year.  Just knew I was going to win.  Now I would like a list of the winners but cannot get to the link to show how to get winners.  Everytime I click the link, it just goes to the Starwood site.  How do I get the list of winners?

Community Manager
StephenW

The Winners...

43,926 people entered our contest a total of 1,031,130 times. Thank you for your great interest!

Here is the list of all winners:

H. Phares, Melbourne, FL  ---    2-2 Night Stays at The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa

D. Cocavessis, Melbourne, FL  ---  Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed

D. Rust, Buford, GA   ---    2 Night Stay at The Atlantic Hotel

B. Nevin, Nashville TN   ---    3 night Stay at Le Meridien Sunny Isles

D. Martinak, Green Cove Spring, FL  ---   2 Night Stay at St. Regis Buckhead

K. Harlan,  Lawrenceville, GA   ---    2 Night Stay at W Fort Lauderdale

J. Burrow, Marietta, GA   ---     3 night Stay at Four Points by Sheraton Asheville

J. Fallis, Sanford, FL   ---    3 night Stay at Sheraton Safari Hotel & Suites Lake Buena Vista

J. McBurney , St. Petersburg, FL  ---   3 night Stay at Sheraton New Orleans

D. Schneider, Naples, FL   ---    Night Stay at Swan & Dolphin

M. Jacobs, Elkton, FL   ---    3 night Stay at Aloft Nashville - Cool Springs

J. Kaplan, Boca Raton, FL  ---   100,000 SPG Points

R. Kramer, Deland, FL ---   Grand Prize Tour of Italy! 

Congratulations to all our winners! A very special thank you to Starwood Resorts and Hotels!

Be on the lookout for more contests from AAA!