SandyK

The Free Personalized Letter from Santa is back!

by on ‎11-24-2010 02:32 PM - last edited on ‎10-31-2012 01:15 PM by Community Manager (15,165 Views)

4995i3A5BB332326CEEFAIt wouldn't be the holiday's without our popular, interactive Santa letter. This easy tool lets you create a personalized letter for your son or daughter. Just click on this Santa Link. Each letter lets you put in their name, good deeds they've done this year, and what they may find under the tree.. You simply complete the form, and print out the letter at home. There are also printable postage stamps to give your letter an even greater air of authenticity! 

4987i07B392CC79B75F6BOver the years, thousands of parents, including myself, have created these keepsake letters. We change out the graphics and copy each season to ensure your child gets a brand new letter from Santa every Christmas. Have Fun!  Let us know what you think!

Click on this Santa Link to get start.

Ho, ho, ho…Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Comments
by tsb4 on ‎11-26-2010 08:08 PM

Here's another idea to "authenticate" your letter from Santa.  Send your Santa letters to Anchorage, AK to get postmarked from the North Pole.  http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2009/holiday/holidayinfosheet.pdf?from=2009holidaypressr...

by vs on ‎12-03-2010 03:24 PM

There's a typographical error in the second sentence of the letter...

by on ‎12-03-2010 03:42 PM

VS,

Good catch! Santa letter is now grammatically correct.

Thanks,

Adrienne

by teresapm on ‎12-07-2010 01:02 PM

My four year old will love this..thanks!

by DOS on ‎12-29-2010 01:20 AM

Very nice! I would like to see you change the area for the street name to accomodate more words, and just say "Rudolph and I are getting very excited about visiting you" before the fill in section; because my grandchildren visit me for Christmas, and I would like be able to mention this fact.

by on ‎01-25-2011 11:40 AM

I opted for the postmarked letter from Santa and my son was suspicious because the letter stationery came back with artfully burned edges. I had to explain that Santa's letters sometimes travel by magic through the chimney express. Then he asked me, "But wouldn't the envelope be burned too?" Haha I think he's going to be a lawyer.