Occasional Advisor
MarjieW

AAA Lockout Service AAA+

[ Edited ]

I accidentally locked my key in the trunk of my car this morning. I called AAA and the locksmith was there under the 45 minutes suggested arrival time. He was able to gain entrance to my car but unfortunately my car doesn't have any way to access the trunk. His call to Ford for a key code was unsuccuessful in getting a code, nor was my local dealer who services my care.

He had people in his shop continue to try to find a code while he continued to try to gain access without removing the door panel. A call to Ford roadside asisstance provided no help other than to say they could send another locksmith but the car would probably have to be towed to a Ford dealer. As we were nearing the point of having to pull the door panel and make new locks, I obtained the number  for the dealer I purchased the car from in MI, 4 1/2 years ago. Within minutes I had the code and not long after I had my key in hand. 

I highly recommend T.J. Morgan Locksmith of Cocoa. He stayed with the problem for 3 3/4 hours. He kept me informed of the (lack of) progress and that certain measures would require payment over what AAA covers. I thank him for the service and AAA for sending me such a competent and trustworthy technician.