Occasional Visitor
bprice

Bank of America AAA Visa card

Since BA doubled my interest rate, for no reason, other than greed, I have shredded my AAA Visa card. I have a excellent credit rating and was never late in paying off any balance. I recently heard that BA has issued credit cards to illegal immigrants, verified by Snopes.com! I called AAA to voice my outrage about BA's business practices and I don't understand why AAA is still doing business with BA! I have my suspicions about that, but I don't want to get a nasty gram back from AAA.....

Community Manager
StephenW

Back in March, I wrote a story in Going Places about how...

Back in March, I wrote a story in Going Places about how all credit card companies, including Bank of America, would be affected by the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act of 2009. This included potential rate changes, annual fees, inactivity fees and calculation of rewards.

CARD provides a lot of protections for credit card users, but all banks have had to make changes to offset the costs of those Federally required protections.

If your rate was raised after February 2010 and you feel it was done so unfairly and you would like it reviewed, please email your information such as name, address, and some of the specifics to Financial-Services@aaasouth.com so our Financial Services team may contact Bank of America on your behalf.

Occasional Visitor
dennisA

Bank of America’s new card product pays those who pay ext...

Bank of America’s new card product pays those who pay extra toward their monthly bills. While most credit cards with rewards programs are aimed at cardholders with good credit and larger incomes, the BankAmericard Better Balance Rewards card targets consumers with lower incomes and fair-to-poor credit, speculates the Los Angeles Times. It incentivizes cardholders for paying their regular bills promptly and for throwing in a little more over their minimum charge. Article source: Rewards Card..