Occasional Visitor
cowboy60

Office hours

[ Edited ]

Why can't my AAA office be open on Saturdays? We wanted to buy a suitcase that is advertised and pick up a map today, but the office is closed. AAA is supposed to be driven by the needs of the members, but is open only nine hours, five days a week.

Community Manager
StephenW

There is an office near you that has limited Saturday hou...

There is an office near you that has limited Saturday hours. Unfortunately, Saturday hours are not an option everywhere. To be fair, we've tried Saturday hours in the past but not many members took advantage of it. I'm sure that if enough members ask, we'd be willing to try again. (Hint, hint.)

Occasional Visitor
tralfaz

No Saturdays

I just checked the Florida office listing and there is no office open on Saturdays.  This just isn't right.  I wanted to a purchase theme park ticket deal only available in offices and could not.

Community Manager
StephenW

I'm really sorry about that, Tralfaz. As mentioned before...

I'm really sorry about that, Tralfaz. As mentioned before, there simply isn't enough demand to warrant our being open on Saturdays at most locations. We've experiemented with it numerous times and haven't figured out a way to make it work.

I know that makes impromptu trips to the movies or theme parks challenging, though we do offer some discounted tickets that can be bought online and printed on your home computer (Busch Gardens and SeaWorld, I believe) and we're working on expanding the offerings.

Occasional Visitor
tralfaz

Saturday hours

Perhaps having a single Orlando area office open on Saturdays AND communicating this to members along with what office only specials are available.  I know that purchasing Sea World tickets with a dining certificate for less than the AAA price at the gate would have been a sure thing for me.

Occasional Visitor
CarolynWhite

Saturday office hours

I'm sp disappointed there are limited Saturday hours you are open.  I'd run right over before noon.  My son lives in Gainesville and he would be coming in on his way out of town.  Sorry it isn't economical.