Occasional Visitor

National Parks Tour

We are looking into taking the land tour of the National Parks out West.  With so many dates availabel I was wondering when the best time would be.  We will be traveling with two other couples, no children.  Would rather go with a group of adults, but at the same time I understand it can get quite hot out west.  We are all from Michigan.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Lithium Technologies

Sorry for the late reply

[ Edited ]

JamesDenise,

Sorry for the late reply. According to our travel experts, the best time to see the National Parks is during the summer, when school is out. However, if you are looking to make the trek in cooler weather, than Spring or Fall is equally accommodating. For those months September and October seem to be fairly popular among AAA Travelers to visit.

I guess the larger question may be on what you want to see and how you are traveling. We would love to help you plan your trip or answer your questions.

You can find some inspiring advice about National Parks here: www.AAA.com/USAFavorites.

Or feel free to call one of our Travel Expert, Ellen Mann directly to help you plan out your itinerary. 
See can be reached at: 813-289-1481 x 6478 or emann@aaasouth.com. 

AAA
To ensure you receive the best service,
please enter your ZIP code: